1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Age of mythology

Discussion in 'Games' started by Robert . O, Jun 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robert . O

Robert . O Thread Starter

I have this game on 2 pc's, only it does not want to play on the second.

I have done all the updates on this game and have also did the update for the amd processor that is said caused the oos in the multiplayer games.

I have ran ad aware scanned hdd for viruses still I cannot play this game on one of the machines. I have also reinstalled windows but it will still not play...

updated sounds, updated my vid card ( visiontek XTASY9200 ) still nothing.

what happens is this
    multiplayer : play for about 1 minute goes out of sync

single player : plays for about 5 minutes drops to desktop

I have 1.2 amd ( although it only reads as 901 in directx 9.0b)
    600megs ram
    win xp home

the only thing that I can think of is that I had to change up the motherboard beause of faulty capaciters that was causing very slow boot up times. It took at least 3 minutes or so to boot. The thing is is that I replaced the motherboard with the same excact mobo that was there to begin with.
    ( biostar m7vks) a legacy board now.

please help me with this, for I would like to play this game on the lan,or with my son, or online with someone else, or a single player

thanks
    Bob :( :confused: :cool:

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/243801

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice