1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Agfa Snapscan EZ Scanner

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by chaseddie, Jan 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chaseddie

chaseddie Thread Starter

I have had the Agfa SnapScan EZ scanner for abour two years . About a week ago when I turned it on there was this loud chattering /clicking noise . Upon lifting up the cover I could see the optical assembly unit was not in the home position ( up front normal ) and also that the drive belt was slipping or maybe even off track . The AGFA tech people have been no help . Has anyone run across this ? I do not know if I should try to fix it or not . Any help would be appreciated .

2. par3dud

par3dud

I had a similar problem with my Microtek scanner shortly after I purchased it. Fortunately it was still under warranty and therefore Microtek fixed it for me. The only help I can be of is to suggest that course (if it is still under warranty), fix it yourself (i'd say that won't be too easy), or invest in a new scanner.

sorry,
    good luck

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/66652

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice