1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

AGP video cards

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by georgeT, Apr 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. georgeT

georgeT Thread Starter

I have a gateway computer (E4100 with integrated VGA port) and I want to use two monitors then I bought a new AGP 8X video card but only one monitor works, Do you guys have any idea on how to solve this issue?

thanks,

GeorgeT

2. jonasdatum

jonasdatum

Hello sir/madam.

We need more information. You have a Gateway E4100. I am going to presume that you have either WinXP HE or XP Pro installed. If that is the case check the help files for dual monitor support, the BIOS (to make sure there aren't any settings screwing with your efforts). I just did a search in the help files and it turned up some pretty good results. Try searching with "dual monitors."

Hope that helps even if only a little.
    (y) (y)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/218072

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice