1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Ahhhh!!!! Again By One Year!!!!

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by hamster, Dec 28, 2001.

Mark Solved
Advertisement
  1. hamster

hamster Guest Thread Starter

Man that always happen to me!! I just brought a new car this year and the model was bascially the same as last year.....

Figures... after I brought it... The next year model looks a lot better with new designs!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the second time it happened to me!!!! Oh My!!!

I know things are always changing but seems like I got the wrong timing!! It could be the same for years but Once I get it, then it changes!!!!

Yikes!!

2. deuce

deuce

Things seem to be the same way with computers. lol :D

3. Dark Star

Dark Star

hamster,

Them's the brakes!

.......oh wait that's another thread. :rolleyes:

4. angel

angel

Same thing happened to me this year...
    :(

5. cjreed64

cjreed64

We bought a 2000 Dodge Stratus last year and almost immediately they showed the redesigned 2001 model. grrrr ;)

6. deuce

deuce

Well it's even worse with computers. As soon as it takes from going from your home to the store on the morning it was released to going back home again... you will turn on your tv and there will be an advertisement for the new faster one.

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!