AIDA32 Keyfinder

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

tushkahoma

Hello everyone,
I was searching the board for the link for Magic Jelly Bean's keyfinder program when I came across the link for AIDA32 http://www.aida32.hu/aida-download.php?bit=32 I downloaded the program and was quite impressed with the information that it gave me. My question is has anyone else used this program and is there any kind of spyware associated with it. I just don't see what the author gets in return for the freeware.

Miz

I've used Aida32 many times on many different computers to troubleshoot. I've never found any spyware associated with it.

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
No spyware that anyone has reported or I'm aware of. I use AIDA32 on all my machines, very handy. :)

tushkahoma

Can I put it on a server and access it from the workstations or does it have to installed locally. I would like to use it to find all the cd keys for our domain.

tushkahoma

This is what I did, I have the folder shared on my computer, I go to the user's computer and I browse to my computer and launch the executable file. Works fine that way.

Yes and a great free program at that boy.
I am ok here and hope you are also. :)

tushkahoma

Ok I have the enterprise edition, now how do I set it up to get reports from all the other machines on the network. There is an option under Reports that can be used for net reports but I cant get it to run. Does anyone else use the Net Report function?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online