Aim Buddy List

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

baseballguy

I logged in to my AIM account and my buddy list is gone. I have waited for several days and it is still not there. But I am able to send and recieve messages.

100 buddies gone,NOT GOOD.
Go to any other computer,or phone a friend,and sign on to your account under your name on that computer.If your BUDDY LIST is there you know the problem is in your computer.
If it isn't it's just gone.
YOU MIGHT TRY to RESTORE to a date prior to your loss, It's worth a try for 100 buddies.
IF nothing works I would delete and reinstall AIM,not keep the one that screwed up.
IF ALL FAILED: let your account run 24 hours a day, when not in use leave an away message telling everyone your problem,and to send you new info.

LET ME KNOW HOW IT GOES....SURFF SAFE !!!!

Search for the filename extension (.blt)... it should be a copy of your buddylist, else, it gone dude...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online