Aiptek Web Cam

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Mark Porter

I took a chance on this camera, I bought from a second hand store and I`m lost on how I go about getting the drivers for it. Did I waist my money or is there a way I can receive them. already tried website. Not very popular I guess. TY

If it is one of those three in one jobs they are a bit of a waste of time. What model is it any way.

Mark Porter

Yep thats what I`ve been hearing, but anyways here is the model #APC300, Thanx I`ll cross my fingers for a little while!

If you don't have any luck with the above link try here:

http://www.driverguide.com/

Model
AIPTEK ACP300
Manufacturer
Other Companies
Device Type
Cameras
Operating Systems
Win98, Win98SE
File Name
hyper_vcam_home-win98-2000_vs3 01.zip
File Size
2.8 MB
6 minutes 34 seconds @56kbps
28 seconds @broadband

Mark Porter

Wow its working I owe you guys thanks a whole lot, I appreciate this help very much.Thanks to all!!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online