1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

aitech wavewatcher pci tv card drivers for windows xp

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by kraddler2003, Oct 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. kraddler2003

kraddler2003 Thread Starter

i picked up a tv card off ebay..it is the aitech wavewatcher tv pci card..it has 2 chips a aitech and phillips chip...support at aitech said the chipset was a zoran.......not the bx8xxx..that seem to be used by alot of the tv cards out there... i have my pc dual booted with windows xp and windows 98..under 98 the works fine with drivers i downloaded from there site..but under windows xp there beta drivers basically are useless..it only scaned 5 out of the 78 cables channels..and when it plays the image is split...the windows xp driver is a beta driver and they say on web site there will be no more future drivers for windows xp..ive found alot of third part drivers out there for card using the bx8xxx chipset but not for the zoran chipset,,anyone know of any third party support for this card?? anyone bought one of these cards off line and able to get it to work under windows xp??

2. ~Candy~

~Candy~ Retired Administrator

Per chance have you tried the XP cd for drivers. Do an add new hardware and manual install, find ATI on the list and go from there.

3. kraddler2003

kraddler2003 Thread Starter

no,,havent tried that..at aitechs web site..they said windows xp dosent support the card..so i didnt think there would be any drivers on the windows..besides i had reinstalled windows xp after installing card and it didnt install it..so i dought drivers are on the windows xo cd..heck ill try it..what could it hurt..

4. gotrootdude

gotrootdude

5. gotrootdude

gotrootdude

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/170740

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice