aitech wavewatcher tv card and windows xp

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

kraddler2003

i just picked up a tv card off ebay..a aitech wavewatcher pci tv card..anyone out there with one trying to run it under windows xp with the beta driver from aitech..i cant get it to work..after scanning the cable channels it only shows 5 of the 77 channels ..and what it dose show is all staticy and not a very good picture.. just wondering if anyone out there has had any experience with this card and getting it to work under windows xp..it works under windows me...but it sucks under windows xp...

Since it's a BT878 chipset card, it should work great useing descaler as the tuner.. It's free and available here.

http://www.dscaler.com/

Would also recommend you purchase POWERDVR II .

The tuner and drivers that most TV tuner card makers ship stink...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online