1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

aitech wavewatcher tv card not scanning all cable stations

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by kraddler2003, Oct 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kraddler2003

kraddler2003 Thread Starter

i have a aitech wavewatcher tv card that i picked up off ebay ...its based on the zoran chipset,not the bt8xxx chipset...problem im having is that it wont scan all my cable stations..out of the 78 it only picks up 5 of them..64 up to 77.i had originally used there windows xp beta driver but it along with not scanning stations..split the screen in 2..i foundanother company named lifeview that makes a flyvideo tv card that also used the zoran chipset..downloaded it and used it..it fixed problem of split screen,but still can not scan all stations...anyone have any idea why its not scanning all my cable channels and what i can do to fix it..i know it works..i have my pc dual booted with windows 98 and windows xp..and under windows 98 it works just fine..so it has to be a software problem..just dont know what..

2. gotrootdude

gotrootdude

Try running the tuner in win98 compatability mode...

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/171288

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice