1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Alcohol 120% Pros and Cons?

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by Tacocaster, Aug 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tacocaster

Tacocaster Thread Starter

I've had problems with both Nero and EasyCd so I was thinking about Alcohol. I'd like to know what you readers think about it. The good and the bad and I suppose the ugly too. Thanks.

2. gotrootdude

gotrootdude

Alkohol is the best for burning disk images and copying cd's. Nero is the best for video cd's. Ez-CD is easy to use when it runs correctly, it can mess up a PC badly when it doesn't. I'd say, use nero and alkohol together and leave EZCD alone. ;)

Alkohol isn't really useful for anything other than copying cd's and burning images.

If you've had problems with Nero and EZCD might I suggest you give "Click and Burn" a try.

http://www.stompinc.com/index.phtml?stp

3. Tacocaster

Tacocaster Thread Starter

I honestly for the most part only use my burner to make copies of cds. I rarely burn mp3s to a disc. Can alcohol burn mp3s to a disc? I would assume so, why is Nero better for that?

*edit*

I checked out the click and burn and it looks great too. So what do you think Alcohol or Click and Burn?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/153689

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice