Alert! Previous Fan Failure =(

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

shadowforce

i dont get it. whats wrong with my computer. and ever since this thing came up my computer has been lagging like crazy! can someone help me please?:(

thank you! (y)

pugmug

Banned
Sounds like your cpu fan on your heatsink is going bad. What computer or mobo/cpu do you have?

pugmug

Banned
mobo=motherboard, Dell fans are made for Dell mobo,s and will tell you if a fan is going bad.Here is a link to all your computer specs but I must ask if you have ever been inside a computer to work on it? If not then research on your own or get a person that has to fix it for you. Here is your link. http://support.dell.com/support/edocs/systems/dim8200/

pugmug

Banned
The fan is very easy to replace and is part of the shroud assembly but you must replace it with a Dell fan or do some cable splicing to use any other fan. I have a new one I will send you or buy it from Dell. Look under adding parts microprocessor in the link I gave you to see the shroud. Have a good day.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.