Alex Jones found innocent

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

steppenwolf

Banned
innocent

just kidding

has he ever been in court?i listen at times but i find him sort of boring and i hate his ads and at times hes interesting

but a person has free speech and i wonder if there will be a trial and he will be found guilty

i cant believe the number of lies are told about him ,not that i like him a lot

what do you think?

where will all this nonsense be in one year or 6 months?

Johnny b

John
innocent

just kidding

what do you think?
It's a civil court, not a criminal court. That's known.

He's lost his family. That's known.
He's lost credibility. That's known.
And he's about to lose much of the money he's garnered from spreading specious lies.
And that's one hella good prediction ;)

valis

no jury here. Facebook and Instagram have kicked him out and Twitter will shortly. Asta income.

It both saddens and angers me that NASA had to release an official statement that, no we do not have child sex rings on Mars, in response to the junk this huckster was spewing. What makes it worse is that his listeners were believing him (not taking a minute to actually THINK about the garbage, just eating it up), and got angry with NASA. Seriously. We've never had a person on Mars, much less a colony, much less that vileness. Too many want to be spoon-fed their thoughts and outrage, not critically think for themselves.

Johnny b

John
but a jury finds people guilty -not newspapers or CNN

Do I have to repeat myself?
It's not a criminal case. It's about damages and holding a person responsible for their actions.
It's about liability.

For instance.
OJ beat his criminal trial and was found not guilty, but lost his civil trial for the same action he was tried for in the criminal case.

comprende?.

Johnny b

John
As is often quoted these days, "Freedom of Speech does not mean Freedom from Consequences".
And there are even pragmatic reasons where 'Freedom of Speech' does not apply, like yelling fire! in a crowded theater or assembly.

Johnny b

John
im for the bill of rights -usa

I fail to be convinced of any sincerity or conviction of that claim.
You have never expressed any concern about Russian involvement in our elections.
To the contrary.
I get the feeling you admire their influence which is only negative to our freedoms, the Bill of Rights being the first of 10 amendments in our Constitution.

If the Constitution defines and guarantees our freedoms ( it does and that is it's purpose), why do you support an enemy nation that is trying to disrupt our society?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online