Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Jones found innocent

20K views 198 replies 7 participants last post by  Johnny b 
#1 ·
innocent

just kidding

has he ever been in court?i listen at times but i find him sort of boring and i hate his ads and at times hes interesting

but a person has free speech and i wonder if there will be a trial and he will be found guilty

i cant believe the number of lies are told about him ,not that i like him a lot

what do you think?

where will all this nonsense be in one year or 6 months?

#2 ·
innocent

just kidding

what do you think?
It's a civil court, not a criminal court. That's known.

He's lost his family. That's known.
He's lost credibility. That's known.
And he's about to lose much of the money he's garnered from spreading specious lies.
And that's one hella good prediction ;)

Reactions: Lanctus
#7 ·
Do I have to repeat myself?
It's not a criminal case. It's about damages and holding a person responsible for their actions.
It's about liability.

For instance.
OJ beat his criminal trial and was found not guilty, but lost his civil trial for the same action he was tried for in the criminal case.

comprende?.

#6 ·
It both saddens and angers me that NASA had to release an official statement that, no we do not have child sex rings on Mars, in response to the junk this huckster was spewing. What makes it worse is that his listeners were believing him (not taking a minute to actually THINK about the garbage, just eating it up), and got angry with NASA. Seriously. We've never had a person on Mars, much less a colony, much less that vileness. Too many want to be spoon-fed their thoughts and outrage, not critically think for themselves.

#14 ·
which means what? you spparently want to move to russia, and i can guarantee you their bill of rights is radically different from the one we use here.

so yeah, bit confused here.

Reactions: Johnny b
#15 ·
I fail to be convinced of any sincerity or conviction of that claim.
You have never expressed any concern about Russian involvement in our elections.
To the contrary.
I get the feeling you admire their influence which is only negative to our freedoms, the Bill of Rights being the first of 10 amendments in our Constitution.

If the Constitution defines and guarantees our freedoms ( it does and that is it's purpose), why do you support an enemy nation that is trying to disrupt our society?

#17 · (Edited)
Obviously not your enemy, but Russia is an enemy of the US.
What's to prove?
Their actions are evidence and it hasn't stopped.
And I don't need to repeat what's being reported in the news.
From a cyber war to influencing our elections, there is still Russian activity.
Even the NRA has been infiltrated with active Russian spies whose purpose was to secretly use the NRA to fund the election of Trump.

Polls even show a percentage of 'Republicans' welcome the Russian influence in our elections.
From what you have posted in the past, you obviously are one of 'them'.

Weren't you the TSG member that blessed Putin several months ago?
The one making false claims of Russia being a Christian nation?
Of it being safer to live in Russia than in China while actually being more dangerous than China and obviously the US.

You now claim you believe in the Bill of Rights.
I see no reason to believe you.

edit:
(I've mentioned this before)
You've become unbelievable :D

#20 ·
Russian posted on Facebook and tryed to INFLUENCE politics?thats all?but they didnt change votes?

you must realize im descendant of a revolutionary soldier on the george washington side and in an era of fake voting machines with no paper trail that votes can be changed-if you dont fight that, then youre wrong

wall st built the Soviet union which helped KILL Russian christians but now russians and russians in ww2 and in the usa civil war were and are allies

#22 ·
but since russia is on side of syria and psychos like McCain/feinstein and 80 senators voted to fund Syrian "rebels"and 20 didnt, and im in that MINORITY im not with the DC"crusade"

ok is thats what you mean?im out of step with those 80 senator and isreals desire

if so i dont agree and im in the minority

hope u enjoy ww3

#25 ·
You still haven't responded to my question:

If the Constitution defines and guarantees our freedoms ( it does and that is it's purpose), why do you support an enemy nation that is trying to disrupt our society?

#26 ·
i would say lots of countrys tries to influence elections-100 years ago they used -wait for it -NEWSPAPERS!!

id say Saudis giving money to Hillary is more alarming and also 13 senators have usa /isreal duel citizenship

if a senator had duel citizenship with mexico or Germany would u be alarmed?or is just russia and Palestine your hated peoples?

#30 ·
No, I mean YOU! :D

#32 ·
Again :D

You are simply unbelievable LOL!

A Finish- Native American and you can't answer one simple question.
It's not that complicated :)

You do understand I mean the US Constitution? ( :D )

#31 ·
"Even the NRA has been infiltrated with active Russian spies whose purpose was to secretly use the NRA to fund the election of Trump. "

IVE joined NRA and how did "Russian spies"do that?
got a link?u never leave link

youre so deluded its pathetic

#35 ·
Read the news and enjoy the indictment of the first red sparrow to be caught as an active Russian spy operating in the US.
LOL!
All you have to do is google NRA + Red Sparrow :D

And I've left links in the Trump thread when she was first caught and later when indicted.

Unbelievable :D

#37 ·
i may say russia isnt perfect and freedom of the press isnt total

and even though i voted for trump i dont like how he made Jerusalem the Israeli capital and he seems to be in with war on Yemen

so i vote republican but not too happy

id rather live in greece or finland

#39 ·
I can respect that.

But it's not addressing your claim
im for the bill of rights -usa
I also respect and support the US Constitution.
But, the idea/concept of supporting an enemy of those guarantees is illogical while claiming a support for the Bill of Rights.
But you seem to do so anyway.

So I ask:

You can't support the US Constitution and support those that attack our guaranteed freedoms, at the same time. It's a conflict.
So, where do your loyalties lay?
With adherence to the US Constitution, or Russia, an enemy of our written and guaranteed freedoms?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.