1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

alienware keyboard problem

Discussion in 'Games' started by Kakorat2, Dec 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Kakorat2

Kakorat2 Thread Starter

:(this is strange ...I can type online and in online games which have been installed via cd..but when I install Command&Conquer generals, the keyboard doesnt repond when I try to type the product key in the install window...nothing happens,the curser or blinking bar just sits there and I hear a bell sound coming from the speakers...I have moved the usb to every slot on the back of the x51 gamer...the keyboard is the basic alienware sk-8165..I am using this keyboard now to type this message but still cant type in the product key windowplease help..I bought all the C&C for my son and cant play them

2. christadwani

christadwani

try a virtual keyboard, it's not a solution but it should get you through this for now.
    if you're using windows 7 just : click the start button, all programs accessories, ease of access, on screen keyboard.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!