1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Alienware m7700

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by KingSubliminal, Nov 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingSubliminal

KingSubliminal Thread Starter

Im not sure whats wrong with it but its not even loading the OS when i start it up, it wont even go to the BIOS menu, I think i burnt out the mother board again (second or third time now) is there a chance it could be something else?
    I was using it last night it froze on me, i turned it off about 10 minutes later i went back on to use it it worked for about 5 minutes, went to hell, and only shows the screen asking me to press F2 to go to the menu, and then it just stays black.

2. Bigfella

Bigfella

I need to know if it makes any beaping noise and what model of motherboard you have to address your query so if you can provide me any of this information then I can fix your problem.

If you recently made changes to your configuration or hardware setup a new case mabey then you may just need to make sure everything is connected correctly or take it apart and put it back togeather again. I have seen the connections ark (spark) and produce soot or black stuff that stops the computer from working so taking it apart may fix the problem in this circumstance.

Without any more info I can do no more for you so get me that information. You sound like you may know the model number of the computer so it should be easy for you.

3. KingSubliminal

KingSubliminal Thread Starter

I couldnt find the info you asked me for but I did get a phone call from them saying to mail it in they made a mistake and my warranty was still good, thank you for replying though.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/650155

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice