1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Alienware x51 R2 Won’t Boot

Discussion in 'Games' started by WarriorRonin, Jul 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. WarriorRonin

WarriorRonin Thread Starter

Hi, I’m not %100 sure if this is the right forum/topic, but my desktop is an Alienware x51 R2 running windows 10 and BIOS version A09 if that matters. My computer attempts to boot up and gets to the screen where it has an f2 and f12 boot settings which I fiddled around with a little, then gets to the Alienware loading screen before windows login but after about 5-10 seconds the screen goes black then the process repeats. I use this computer for mostly gaming and YouTube, studying when needed. This all began when I was playing a game, I saved the game but left it open, then went to YouTube and my screen just went black. I tried Alt f4ing a million times but eventually restarted my PC. Everything was fine until I tried loading up the game, all of the sudden my screen went white, then to a windows screen where it said windows couldn’t be loaded and asked me if I wanted to troubleshoot or reset my computer. My computer was a little cluddered and I thought a fresh reset would fix everything, but I was incredibly stupid to think that was the case. PC Reset got to %100 then it tried to reboot. Essentially, my computer threw itself into a boot loop and when the f2 f12 screen comes up, I mess with a few settings but nothing works. Please help me, and I can’t get into my computer which is why I can’t get you specific specs, sorry. To share my pain I typed this all on my 5S, just thought I might lighten the mood. The game is also called My Summer Car and I saved at the outhouse beside the woodshed by the tractor and wood trailer. Again, I’m really sorry if this is the wrong forum.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2018
  2. Triple6

Triple6 Moderator

First Name:
    Rob
  3. WarriorRonin

WarriorRonin Thread Starter

4. Triple6

Triple6 Moderator

First Name:
    Rob
    Do you still have warranty from Dell? If so this is the time to use it.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!