1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

All browsers crashing/some programs

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by Mikeg7385, Mar 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mikeg7385

Mikeg7385 Thread Starter

I was having problems with my PC starting up correctly. My first problem was that it would turn on then of twice quickly then boot up perfectly. I bought a power supply diagnostic tool used it and there was no problems. When I pluged everything back in. Some how that fixed that problem. But now chrome extensions crash and I get the "Aw Snap" every 5 seconds. Firefox crashes,and my steam program works but the store has a error. Every web browser has similar errors. Razer synapse also crashes. But games will still run. I also did a full reinstall of Windows formated and reinstalled everything and still have the same problem.
    asrock z77 pro4
    I5 3570k CPU (corsair h100i liquid cooler)
    gigabyte gtx 970
    PNY XLR8 - DIMM 240-pin 8g memory
    Main drive Kingston sv300s37a120g ssd
    Harddrive Toshiba Dt01aca100
    Windows 10

Last edited: Mar 8, 2016
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1167588

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice