All downloads are corrupt!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Drewk857

Any files I attempt to download download but then when I attempt to install it will say it is either corrupt or not intact. For example if I try to download Flash Player it will come up with "Adobe Flash Player 10 did not pass the integrity check "Resume" "End"" and if I resume it will repeat. This is not related to any file or my network as my brother can download his fine and if I can install things from another medium. Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Hi, you can try this. Download the file in your brother's computer, and make sure it can be installed, then copy that file to your computer by a usb or anything. Run it and check whether it can be installed.
Please check that whether your computer has some virus.

EAFiedler

Retired Moderator
Jessica-chen I have removed your referrer link, you have already been warned not to post these links.
If you do not cease and desist, your account will be permanently banned.

cybertech

Retired Moderator
Have you checked the hard drive to make sure there are no errors?

VISTA instructions.

Drewk857

The problem has spread to my Ipod touch and my brother's lappy, so it must be the network, I'll contact my ISP

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online