All .exe 's open with adobe!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

rdalt13

Hi I have a big problem that I can't find help to anywhere!

I'm pretty sure I accedentially clicked something the other day and then all my executable files (except itunes, i dont know why) tried to open with adobe reader, but couldn't.

So I uninstalled adobe and everything went back to normal, except that I need to read pdf's! So I installed it again thinking It will be fixed and it did it again, and all my desktop icons were adobe icons.

I after countless times of looking on the net at really confusing explanations, I did a system restore but the furtherest I could date back wasnt far enough to before I pressed this.

Anyway, now all my files open into the correct one, yet all my icons are still adobe?

Can someone kindly please help me with this and not make it too confusing for a beginner computer user?

Thankyou so much!
Oh and I have windows 7

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online