1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

All in 1 printer, scanner, fax recommendation

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by crjdriver, Jul 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. crjdriver

crjdriver Moderator Thread Starter

Hey guys my fax machine died and I need to replace it. I was thinking of getting an all-in-one unit.

Does anyone have a recommendation?

Thanks

2. just_a_nobody

just_a_nobody

I prefer HP printers, but if you do get a HP all-in-one printer, be sure to download Net Framework, if you haven't already, otherwise the scanner may not work.

3. crjdriver

4. just_a_nobody

just_a_nobody

They are sweet. I would stay away from epson, as I have seen a lot of bad ink cartridges lately.

5. seekermeister

seekermeister

I have a HP 5510v AIO and I'm quite pleased with it, but I do not use it as heavily as some people would, so I'm reluctant to make any blanket endorsements. The only problem that I have had so far, is that their cartridges are difficult to refill.

6. kiwiguy

kiwiguy

I have the OfficeJet 7210, I think it's exactly the same apart from the 7210 has built in ethernet connectivity.

In a word, its excellent all round.

I don't refill cartridges, as I use the printer for professional reports, I found refilled cartridge use degraded the quality.

Whatever you do please do not buy a Brother....

7. crjdriver

Thanks I will probably order it in the morning.

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/485528

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice