1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

All my PC games crash, I've Tried Everything

Discussion in 'Games' started by jonathancm, Jul 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jonathancm

jonathancm Thread Starter

So i go into Apex, everything is five but after a few seconds it crashes, i go into training and it crashes, Division 2 runs but only at the lowest settings and i can only run it at 60 hz and my monitor is 144 hz, i tried reinstalling and uninstalling the drivers, reset to factory setting by not removing my files and by removing apps and keeping my personal files, i uninstalled and re installed all the games and launchers in different drives, running in admin mode, turning off gsync, repairing corrupted files, going to an old version of nvidia drivers, ran ccleaner, driver updater, and some other solutions also when i run dxdiag it says "dxdiag has detected there might be a problem accessing the system information". Its getting kind of frustrating and i havent been able to play any games except league of legends... i really dont want to reset everything again and lose everything this time and i honestly have no clue what might be the problem at this point, this would be a tough one to solve ladies and gents.

Attached Files:

2. jonathancm

jonathancm Thread Starter

Lmao i wish i had the cash to spend if not id do it in a flash, this thing cost me like 2k at the time.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1229668

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice