Solved All of a sudden I get this message....

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

SammyShine

The System has experienced boot failures because of overclocking or changes of voltage.
Last changes in BIOs set up may not coincide with current H/W states.

Current CPU speed: 3.20 GHz
Current BCLK: 133 MHz
Current Memory Speed: 1066 MHz

Press any key to continue

When I press any key nothing happens. It is not recognizing the keyboard. I have switched ports and it still doesn't recognize the keyboard. What can I do??

Please help

Thank you

crjdriver

First of all, no one [other than you] has any idea what hardware you are using. Post ALL of your exact system specs; ie exact motherboard, exact ram, exact pw supply, etc, etc, etc. Do not post 500W pw supply; post the exact brand and model# Do that for all of your parts.

If this is by chance a big box system ie dell, hp, whatever, post the exact brand, model# and service tag#

SammyShine

I wish I could tell you those things but I don't know the answers. The system is not a brand name. I mean I know I have WINDOWS 7. I was able to get help at another site.

Sorry for wasting your time.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online