1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

All Of My Web Sites Are Down Today

Discussion in 'Personal News & Announcements' started by AKA Arizona, Feb 3, 2005.

Advertisement
  1. AKA Arizona

AKA Arizona Thread Starter

Sorry all of my web sites are down today, I botched something up, I can not even remote in *** DOOOH**** can anyone tell me if the IUSR_<server name> and the IWAN_ <server name> passwords are supposed to be blank?

** Now they are fixed AKA Arizona dot com

2. Rockn

Rockn

No they aren't and IIS sets up both accounts when you install it. What makes you think it is one of those accounts and what is happening exactly?

3. AKA Arizona

Well one of the 5 million instruction sheets I have read about setting PHP said something to fact that those should be a easy password sooooo, In my computer console I changed the passwords to nothing, blank, nada, no entry. and I goofed it up I really made a mess............. :cool:

4. AKA Arizona

5. Rockn

Rockn

I don't think you can run PHP on IIS without jumping through a few hoops anyway.

6. AKA Arizona

I jumped thru some hoops and still got stuff jacked up...............:cool:

7. AKA Arizona

8. rosyna

rosyna

always host your website on reliable and fast servers in USA or UK.

9. AKA Arizona

That is good advice but I host my own ................................:cool:

10. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/326312

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice