1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

all of the sudden video streaming is a thing of the past.

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by megdoodle, May 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. megdoodle

megdoodle Thread Starter

Ok. so.

in the past couple days or so I've been noticing my internet acting rather strange. i suspect some kind of virus but I really can't be sure.

what i've noticed is on sites I enjoy streaming videos on that I have been streaming on for years and never had any problems ever! like normal video streaming sites that AREN'T youtube. they just wont work. like at all. none of the links i click on. they put the initial buffering screen up and it just keeps going but it never goes past 0% but it will try forever. youtube kind of works but it only has it's moments.

another thing i've noticed is while searching on google and trying to click on a link i have to right click it and manually press "open in new tab" before it actually does anything.

I haven't changed any settings as of lately and this really did just start up out of no where. i've tried closing down programs, i've tried clearing my cache, i'm just at a loss as to what could be the root of the problem. I even scanned my computer and it said nothing was wrong. so if someone has experienced this and knows what it is or what to do about it. please reply fast. I want to watch a movie. :confused::confused::confused:

Last edited: May 17, 2015
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1148407

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice