Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

All Photo's and Fav memory links gone

1K views 6 replies 2 participants last post by  sallynakamura 
#1 ·
I went on my husbands computer today and he has his photo's as his screen saver. I wanted one of the pictures emailed to me and he wasn't home to help me. After finally finding the right picture I tried clicking it but it soon disappeared as it rotates. Tried to find his photo folder but I'm a computer dummy. Something happened and it started updating and his photo's disappeared and now he's furious because all his memorized info is gone too. I didn't agree to delete anything. We are both dummies but I'm dummer than he. Is there any way to get it back. He's been trying for 4 hrs now without success. Can anyone help us?

#3 ·
My husband said he tried that even before. Restore doesn't work. But maybe he just doesn't know how and is not doing it correct. He worked
all night on it and red google to figure out how to put the pix in his phone back in it. The one I wanted wasn't part of it so it's gone. He said
it's my bachi (bad luck injapanese). Didn't have a bunch of nice pix that people sent him and he collected along the way that are lost. Sure with there was some way. He is slowly adding his fav's back in, one by one, with the notes he could remember. Not all.
He is so furious with me. I'm not allowed to even look at his computer anymore. Sure wish someone could help.
Thanks for the suggestion, though, I appreciate your feed back.

#5 ·
I am so sorry texas bullet Ramon. I didn't see you last post until now. You are such a good person to try and help just
anyone with their computer. My husband re-loaded most of his pix from his phone and since he doesn't do much with computer
wise, he said everything else will be okay. I really am greatful for your help. Wish there was something I could do for you too.
My heart feels your care and bless you always.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.