1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

all songs turn orange on wmplayer help please

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by tiregirl, Dec 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. tiregirl

tiregirl Thread Starter

I went to look at my song list to make cd's for xmas , all the songs turned orange. please help, only have till this weekend to do it!

2. tiregirl

tiregirl Thread Starter

please help went tolisten to music and all of my songs in windows media player turned orange. gotta make cd's for xmas presents needhelp fast!thank u

3. valis

valis Moderator

merging duplicates, please do not create more than one thread for the same issue.

thanks,

v

4. Blackmirror

Blackmirror

I think copying music and making cds to give as presents is a little bit illegal:)

5. Firebreather

Firebreather

Agree with Blackmirror.... What songs are these?

6. tiregirl

tiregirl Thread Starter

these are songs that i have paid for at some time or another and downloaded LEAGALLY! I am a music lover and have over 3,000 songs, PAID FOR! and I can't accsess any of them for my younger family members who know that I make great cd's from my playlists. Can u please help me?My computer at our tire shop all songs turn orange, the two at house turn orange. The only thing that has been done for sure to all three is I have used flash drive not for songs but for work purposes on all three, that may not be it but i am so upset! I will be devestated if i lose all my music, I have paid for!

7. Phantom010

Phantom010 Trusted Advisor

What do you mean by they turned orange??? Are you referring to the titles?

8. SUEOHIO

SUEOHIO

First Name:
    SUE
    Ive never heard of music turning orange or any other color.Even if you paid for them and they were a legal download they still might be copywrite protected and wont be able to be burned to a cd.

9. tiregirl

tiregirl Thread Starter

i have burned them before to cd's for my car and home stero system, what i mean by turning orange is when i click on the song in my music library the whole playlist ,every song on it turns orange. even if i am not burning the song, if i am trying to listen to it at all. then it pops up a winndow saying that a sound card may need to be installed. i have played all these songs before with no problem so dnt think it is copywrite problem, please help!

10. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!