1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

All the UFO answers

Discussion in 'Games' started by gab00n, Aug 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. gab00n

gab00n Thread Starter

This is an online game i am curently working on solving. The question i have is about referals, after every few questions you have to get the website more referals in order to continue. What is the best way to achieve such a goal? I am trying to win a sumo lounge so the waiting is annoying.

http://www.alltheufoanswers.com/

2. Couriant

Couriant Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    James
    sounds like a scam to me. I got an error on the page. And why is the question about referrals?

3. gab00n

gab00n Thread Starter

Because in order to get the next question i need to make referrals, could you explain that please?

4. Couriant

Couriant Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    James
    well basically when the site gets a hit (someone going to the webpage) they get a certain amount of money from company/ies (usually advertisement companies). I'm assuming the referalls is the same thing or something similar.

I just find it odd thats all.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/490677

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice