1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

All Yahoo Calendar events are lost

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by lbarger68, Sep 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lbarger68

lbarger68 Thread Starter

Hello. All of my events in my Yahoo calendar have disappeared. I've gone 3 weeks now without access. I have a business account with Yahoo so they have "escalated" the issue, which I now understand is a joke since their front line people are outsourced and give me the same scripted "working on it" BS every time I call and today advised me that they have no method of communication with their escalation team. I have given up on them fixing it. I thought it was a sync issue with my iPhone/iPad however I cannot even pull up the data on the yahoo site under my login via my Windows XP or Windows 10 laptops. My business and personal life are failing as a result of this. All events in my life are stored on their servers and unfortunately, because I assumed that because my data was housed with one of the largest ISP's in existence, therefore THIS could never happen...I never did back up the data anywhere else. I thought I had on my iCloud but Apple corrected me stating that is not the case because Yahoo is a 3rd party. Trying not to be dramatic and stay on point but suffice it to say, my entire professional life is on the brink of collapse because of this and I have no where else to turn. I am absolutely desperate to find someone who can help me restore this content! ANY ideas??? I can see from various blogs and forums that this is a problem that has affected many so someone out there has to have found a solution and gotten their lives and businesses back on track. I beg you - please HELP!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1155714

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice