1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Alphabetizing favorites Redux

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by prime5, Feb 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. prime5

prime5 Thread Starter

I have internet 2000 professional and internet explorer 6.The right click on a favorite cant work to alphabetize because sort by name does not appear.Any suggestions?

2. Cheryl

Cheryl

I have Windows XP-Home and when I want to reorganize my "favorites", I just bring up the column of favorite sites, click on the site I want to move and drag it to the spot I want it to appear. It works for me. I put all the financial sites in one area, banking in another, and news together. I don't bother alphabetizing them - I sort them by content.

Hope this works for you.:cool:

3. DVOM

DVOM

You've got to open the favorites from the "file>edit>view>favorites" menu bar for it to work.

4. prime5

prime5 Thread Starter

You have been of great help!!!Thanks.

5. Cheryl

Cheryl

Glad I could be of help...... I just figure out this stuff on my own and if in doubt - I RIGHT click on everything to see what options I have......:D

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/119012

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice