1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Alt-tabbing issue

Discussion in 'Games' started by vemu, Aug 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. vemu

vemu Thread Starter

Hey guys, I've come to you hoping you might be able to help me. Ever since I bought this computer which was around April of this year, I've had a major issue with alt-tabbing while playing a game. It doesn't matter what game, what maker, what quality, etc... If I'm playing a game and alt-tab out of it, I literally have to play the lottery with the game in order to get back in, it doesn't matter if I click the game, try to alt-tab back in, or do any kind of key combination, It's literally a 1/100 chance that I'll get back into the game.

This makes it infuriating to play online games competitively especially if I have some mouse or other random issue and HAVE to tab out, I get screwed. It does occur less often in windowed mode, however it still happens. Is there any chance any of you might have the answer?

Thank you in advance for any responses,

A gamer in need

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!