Alternative to Microsoft Synctoy

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

tomg35

I understand that Synctoy has been discontinued (though I believe some websites still host the app).

I'd like suggestions, please, to alternatives that will run on an AMD windows device.

What I'm looking to do

I have two O365 accounts and there's a folder I want to synch between the two OneDrive apps.

I know I can share a folder but that doesn't put a folder onto my laptop, from the sharing account, I have to go online and download the shared folder, I want to have the folder and the contents on my machine.
Thanks

tomg35

Thanks but I think it's a bit of an overkill as it's just two folders I want to sync

tomg35

Thank you, I'll have a closer look. There is a charge but I noticed that the personal version has a few features omitted.
Thanks

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online