Alternative to Outlook Express?I tend to like Outlook Express. Some years ago I fina

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.
Given that Outlook is no longer supported, Thunderbird may be your best bet. It will automatically import all your settings and contacts and will look quite similar.As a bonus, it has much better SPAM filtering and is updated regularly.
Although I have TB installed, I forward all my mail to Gmail now and find it far superior. You can easily create a new account and abandon the old one.

Byteman

Gone but Never Forgotten
Our telecom, TDS, switched from their old webmail to Gmail for all subscribers of their DSL.

I use Gmail. Since it was first out. You have access to Google Documents, Voice calling, and so many other features!

Take a look > http://mail.google.com/mail/help/intl/en/about.html

The best part is you do not have all those things by default- you get more choice.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts