1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Alternatives to Outlook and Microsoft Office?

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by kirklott, Oct 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. kirklott

kirklott Thread Starter

My patience is running out with the bugs in Microsoft Office, and the company's apparent effort to force buyers of 2002 version to upgrade.

Any suggested alternatives, especially to replace the very cumbersome and buggy Outlook?

I highly recommend Zoho, which replaces virtually any Microsoft application for FREE. Only downside is these applications are all online, as opposed to offline software apps.

2. WendyM

WendyM Retired Trusted Advisor

I'd recommend Open Office and Thunderbird. Free to download, easy to use.

3. Compiler

Compiler

Thunderbird doesn't do PIM... Open Office has its own issues, but for the price of $0 - its an excellent deal and is almost on par with Office 2003.

EssentialPIM is a free PIM that can be added, its very powerful - but its not integrated like Outlook.

4. kirklott

kirklott Thread Starter

Thanks!

5. kirklott

kirklott Thread Starter

Thanks!

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/958754

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice