1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Always crashing/ or huge lag

Discussion in 'Games' started by Fred2592, Oct 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fred2592

Fred2592 Thread Starter

Hi, i'm a total noob with computers and im absolutely clueless of what's going on...

my pc keeps lagging or crashing when i play games :confused:

my specs:
    Acer Aspire AX3300
    CPU: AMD Athlon II X2 240 dual core processor
    Memory: 3 GB DDR3
    HDD: 320GB
    ODD: DVD Supermulti drive
    VGA: NVIDIA 9200 Integrated Geforce

Now, from what i've heard this aint really a 'gaming-computer' but i play games like GTA San Andreas on lowest graphics and it gives me a huge lag after like 2 minutes of playing, and the other game i play is Age Of Empires Rise Of Rome and it makes my computer crash after a couple of minutes.. very frustrating. BTW they're both original, NOT downloaded.

What could be causing this?

Cheers, Fred

2. prunejuice

prunejuice

I think that's your answer. You might be asking a bit much for such underpowered graphics.

3. iRiguez

iRiguez

Your using an integrated card. As Prunejuice has stated, its definitely not the most powerful card out there. If you are to purchase a new card, however, I would wait untill the end of this month, as Black Friday tends to carry some pretty intense savings all around.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1024541

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice