1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

always getting weird emails...how can I stop them

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by shim, Apr 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. shim

shim Thread Starter

Hi,

I get about 5 of these a day.....why am I getting them and how can I stop emails like this?

Thanks,
    Mike

Hi Jamal,

HNH

http://rd.yahoo.com/M=075967.656200.../www.junipermeadows.info/h/?AFF_ID=hmzz192kdr

Dick Reyna

plankton adenine crony eerie bible predominate confrontation airtight hepatica reticulate pony .
    mindanao civil hilum haystack countrify hadrian geriatric hoffman refuge penates billiken keynes greensboro doorway .
    cylinder newtonian same courtesan parry safeguard cashew heroism ruffle brown continuant bagel fcc bison hanukkah crossbar feet rostrum millikan right canvas dorothea cadenza hasn't incredible droplet eli lurch reel goes imaginary scrupulosity .
    contact perpendicular ban gore anyone argue flax leer foursome sandal ox cinder loosen hill bellhop expository footnote regulatory clamshell innermost bug bibliography promulgate boylston bowfin instep dragonhead highball hearken salesmen diatribe dextrose huffman emile .
    carlisle gallup harsh cheater homology calve efface gorilla huntsville caleb jamaica centrifuge frail positive inman fuel jukes celery herodotus haphazard inter millenarian anselm dolan afforestation hastings gabbro hatteras fro frigid betide orleans psychotic comanche breadfruit nerve ambient alliterate amicable preservation

2. brushmaster1

brushmaster1

About all you can do is to delete them. If you reply to them, even to "unsubscribe", you only show the sender that the message was recieved and read, thus encouraging more spam.

3. dtugg

dtugg

You might want to look at a program called mailwasher. It'll let you preview the messages before pulling them to the local pc. It gives you the option to bounce these messages. It really works too. I eliminated 75% of spam to ne of my accounts using it.

dtugg

4. joe2cool

joe2cool

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/224561

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice