Am I Being Hacked?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

sharky

the following occurs every so often lately.

i will receive a security alert message(something like 'you may be redirected.....do you want to continue...') when i begin to sign into my email account.

it happens on different email accounts lately and i'm almost sure it's NOT because i made some change in my internet options.ect,.

that is, i will open up my email account without the security message showing up,then a half day later or so,i open up the same email account and the security message shows up.

i have zone alarm but its not a zone alarm message

sharky.........i think these are site redirect pages your coming accross but to be on the safe side download the cleaner www.moosoft.com (30 day trial) you might want to check your box for trojans.......its a good app to have and scan every couple of weeks,if you want the full program e-mail me and ill see what i can do

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online