Am I overweight?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

osama bin who?

Banned
This is a pic of me as I usually am on the computer all day:
...do I look overweight? I think I am... :( ....anyone recommend some pillz? many thanks

i have to assume that you meant this first post of yours as a joke.....you may have friends who are overweight with whom you can joke about this subject....but as you know no one here, whatever amusement some may find in your post is not worth the offense it may cause other folks here who don't consider their weight to be a topic for ridicule.

i trust that this is not the only expression of your personality that you can offer this community

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online