1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Am I Weird Because... (A Game)

Discussion in 'Thread Games & Arcade Discussion' started by janikPilot, Nov 27, 2010.

Advertisement
  1. janikPilot

janikPilot Thread Starter

A little game I've seen on a radio show that I thought would work well on a forum. So, here's the forum-adapted version:

The game is very simple. Say something about yourself that you think is odd or unique (or other people say you are odd/unique because of it). Then answer the person above you by telling them whether or not they are weird because of what they do.

I'll start. Am I weird because I named my macbook, Nicole? :p

EDIT: Mod, please move this to the Thread Games section. Thank you.

2. pyritechips

pyritechips Jim

Moved as per thread starter's request.

3. JustJudy

JustJudy

Am I weird because I talk baby talk to my lab, and call him my lil puddum? (he's 130 lbs) :eek:

I don't know if it would be considered weird, but obviously its male since its a Mac- so it may have gender issues down the road...you'll have to keep us updated about that. :rolleyes: :)

4. janikPilot

janikPilot Thread Starter

Last time I checked...she's a female :p

5. JustJudy

JustJudy

So ummmm where did you check :eek: :rolleyes: :D

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/965152