Amazing Photoshopped Critters

telecom69

Gone but never forgotten
Hi Yvonne, thanks for posting that,what a bevy of amazing creatures they were :D never ever believe the camera cannot lie anymore:D hope you are keeping well (y) and completely off topic,this country is now at a standstill almost,weve been snowed on in the last couple of days and everything is in chaos.....the news channels are full of it :D its like as if the end of the world has come ....:)

ymfoster

Glad you enjoyed them Bob, :D

Yes I have seen the news reports, it looks pretty drastic, not too much you can do but keep the fires burning, ..... hope it eases soon

telecom69

Gone but never forgotten
Well that bit about the weather I posted as a sort of joke Yvonne,:D even a sharp frost is looked on as a major disaster almost .....the news cameras just show the few bad parts,there really wasnt very many at all, in fact now 2 days later its all gone with not a sign of it having been here in the first place :D now on the news at this very moment its showing a part of New York and its 9 feet deep there NINE FEET, no less,now that really is serious snow :eek:

ymfoster

Hi Bob, :D
The media do that when it's not a common occurrance just to make headlines :rolleyes:

Yes New York can really get freezing, do you remember her photos of all the icicles hanging of the roof last year ?, they were awesome :eek:

I saw a list of photos like that a while ago. They're all well done and look real. look at this one, it looks cranky and tired:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts