1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

amazon customer, building computer, need hardware suggestions

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by skorbin, Jan 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. skorbin

skorbin Thread Starter

Hey guys, I know how to assemble a computer and everything. I've just been out of the game when it comes to hardware and everything. I already have a 1TB harddrive from the current system, but I was hoping someone could link me to some quality parts. My budget is at 800 USD (remember, no harddrive), and it will be used for gaming/media.

The main things I need are a GPU and motherboard...

Amazon links please, im a premier customer there.

[​IMG]

2. Oddba11

Oddba11 Jim

3. Intel_Xtreme

Intel_Xtreme

4. crjdriver

crjdriver Moderator

I am just wondering why amazon? Newegg almost always beats the amazon price and they have a much larger selection of parts.

5. Intel_Xtreme

Intel_Xtreme

This is a bit off topic but...
    I'm just wondering if there is any service which can post things from the US to the UK? Every time I visit the NewEgg site I always wonder why there's no UK version.
    I live in the Channel Islands which are closer to France than the UK. We have a service called ShipToMe where when you order something, you can set the address as one of their warehouses and they post the item on to you. Are there any simular services in the US?

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1034622