Amazon/DHL issue

DBR70

… in fact i dont know who can help, i have thier numbers but all i get are spanish recordings…
my mom and share an Amazon account. And she likes toorder American things from US Amazon because thier site is in english. Amazon MX is a hassle, even to get it in english. Anyway the real issue is the delivery of our orders, we have no mailbox here and someone has to be present to receive the package or it goes back to Amazon. Theres 3 tries then…it goes back. My mom has to run random errands to the grocery store, pharmacy, doctor appointment, etc. i have to assist her. With no one being home. I keep telling mom we need to be here on the day the package arrives, her answer: we’re not gonna revolve our lives around Amazon or DHL. Well, if i can’t get mom to work with me, perhaps DHL?
im finding we always reurn from our little errands before 330pm. So if i can get our local DHL (thats who delivers our Amazon package, it used to be FedEx, theres a FedEx office near us) to not deliver our packages until after 330pm, that would be so much easier. I just want someone to work with me here…😩 i try to call but the only number i can get a live person that spaeks english is from an office in the US.. that makes thing harder because they keep assuming i live in the US… (I WISH! But mom doesn’t want to, she wants to live in Mexico and have me stay with her and assist her…😩😩😩…and i get NO help from NO body EXCEPT an American expat friend of ours who insists that living in Coz Mexico is best for me😩😩😡☹☹… I DONT WANT TO LIVE IN MEXICO!!!! im disables and a dependent have been all my life…and THIS where leads me to… where i have no choice, that’s exactly what im told BTW, “You have no choice” “Dependents have no choice”…😢😢😩)
sorry for that rant but i do not know where to turn…

I'm afraid DHL (nor FedEx, nor UPS) would be willing to rearrange their delivery schedules and remain profitable. The trucks are loaded so the driver can take a predetermined route during the day in order get everything delivered by the end of the day. If that doesn't work for you, you need to find another solution that does.

DBR70

On the DHL app i found that you can change delivery DATES, but i tried that once, it didnt get through..

711E8FC7-59E8-4094-B0E9-C99CA4092E2C.jpeg
2B1C5E6E-FB18-4FFC-B1CE-5C97E05FDDC3.jpeg
78DCE237-2FC1-49C9-B3CC-7299CAA3A631.jpeg
if we miss this package and tell them to deliver on Tuesday, they day when the maid and gardener are here, so we have to be here… do you think they can do that?

cwwozniak

Chuck
Do you have any DHL service points near you where they can hold the package for you to pick up?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online