1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Amazon emails will not come through CenturyLink email

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by lildot, Jun 24, 2019.

1. lildot

lildot Thread Starter

I have had a CenturyLink email for years. It is actually an old embarqmail address. In the last few days, my emails from Amazon are not coming through. I can receive emails from everyone except Amazon. I am trying to recover my Amazon account, but cannot because they're emails with the authentication code will not come through. They have actually sent me test emails and cc'ed my gmail account. It will come through on my gmail, but not on the embarqmail. Amazon says it is a CenturyLink issue and I tend to agree with them. CenturyLink seems oblivious to the issue and will hardly talk to me about it. I feel like CenturyLink is holding my Amazon account hostage. I would just create a new Amazon account, but I have Prime which auto renews and charges me every year. So, I would be paying for something every year that I cannot use. I think I had a similar problem with CenturyLink 2 or 3 years ago, but I can't remember how it got fixed. Any advice?

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.4
    OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Home, 64 bit
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 94 Stepping 3
    Processor Count: 8
    RAM: 16273 Mb
    Graphics Card: Intel(R) HD Graphics 530, 1024 Mb
    Hard Drives: C: 912 GB (772 GB Free); D: 17 GB (1 GB Free);
    Motherboard: HP, 820D
    Antivirus: Windows Defender, Disabled

2. lunarlander

lunarlander

If the authentication code is cc'd to gmail, can you not use that to sign in to Amazon ?

3. Couriant

Couriant Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    James
    as well as changing the email address tied to your Amazon account to G-Mail?

As to the email itself, I want to make sure that you are checking the spam/junk mail folders and as an in case, the deleted items to make sure they are not being filtered.

Can you see this email account oniline?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1229081

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice