AMD 580RX not found by system

tobosidaniel

i instal win 10pro on my desk and now AMD radeon 580RX not finde in device manager,only intel R graphic. i uninstal it with DDU and instal my AMD driver but amd not finde any hardware on my system. after every restart device manager update intel r graphyc. the AMD is corect instaled in the desktop, the BIOS dont keep PEG change after every restart go to AUTO. no signal on monitor when i insert hdmi intro AMD...so i need to use onboard graphyc to instal windows and any others...
any solution>

crjdriver

It's My Birthday!
You are posting in a hardware forum and no one has any idea what hardware you are running. Post ALL of your exact system specs along with the exact pw supply. Do not post "500W pw supply" Post the exact brand and model# Do that for ALL of your parts. If this is a big box system ie dell, hp, whatever, post the exact brand, model# and service tag#

tobosidaniel

You are posting in a hardware forum and no one has any idea what hardware you are running. Post ALL of your exact system specs along with the exact pw supply. Do not post "500W pw supply" Post the exact brand and model# Do that for ALL of your parts. If this is a big box system ie dell, hp, whatever, post the exact brand, model# and service tag#
is there any command promt to find what you ask me? i dont know all of the parts and how to finde them. the system its secound hand but i can not open it. i can tell you the mother board its lenovo ThinkCentre M72e 36602v2, graphyc card AMD rx 580 8Gb. i dont know how to finde power supply. pls help me how to finde any part you need! thank you

crjdriver

It's My Birthday!
You do understand that the minimum pw supply for that video card is 500W. It appears you have a SFF type system. There is no way to run that card with the pw supply that came with your system.
Unless the pw supply has been upgraded, I would not even attempt to pw ON with the original pw supply.

tobosidaniel

it was changed for sure. the system worked 3 days before but stupid me did not know and boot direct new windows. i will run the utility and post it here. thank you

tobosidaniel

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.9
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro, 64 bit, Build 18363, Installed 20200526231039.000000+180
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2320 CPU @ 3.00GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 42 Stepping 7, CPU Count: 4
Total Physical RAM: 8 GB
Graphics Card: Intel(R) HD Graphics
Hard Drives: C: 111 GB (81 GB Free); D: 465 GB (464 GB Free);
Motherboard: LENOVO, ver NOK
System: LENOVO, ver LENOVO - 1540, s/n PBA4F08
Antivirus: Windows Defender, Enabled and Updated

crjdriver

It's My Birthday!
First did you check the support page for your system to see if win10 is a supported operating system? It appears that is a pretty old system and as such there is most likely no driver support for win10. If you did check the support page, post a link to that page.

tobosidaniel

im not at the system right now becouse its not at home. you sugest to try win 7? after first try with win 10 i try win 8.1 to and same problem.

crjdriver

It's My Birthday!
Do you have a uefi bios or a legacy bios? You need to answer the question; did you check for win10 support/drivers?

crjdriver

It's My Birthday!
You are going to have to do some reading and find out. Read your manual as to bios settings. That will show you very quickly what bios you are using.
As I said, most new cards need a uefi bios. Sometimes the motherboard mfg will release a bios to allow old hardware to work with modern video cards. Sometimes the video card mfg will include a legacy switch to allow operation with old hardware. It really is hit and miss IF you are running a legacy bios [as to whether or not it will work]

tobosidaniel

any possibility to instal some remote control so you can log to the system and check yourself? the system its complet empty..so... if is not a big asking?!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts