AMD 580RX not found by system

tobosidaniel

oh, i understand. im sory. so i dont have any manual..:( any other solution to finde what bios it is? thank you for your helping bro!

crjdriver

Very simple. Boot into the bios. Does it look like the one on the left or the one on the right?

Attachments

crjdriver

Then you do not have a uefi bios; you have a legacy bios and as I said, it is hit and miss whether or not you can use a modern video card.
You need to check the card to see if it uses a switch or jumper for legacy mode. Some have this option and others do not.
If you do not have a switch, then your only hope is that a motherboard bios update will allow the card to work.
Before attempting any bios update, be sure you read and FULLY understand the flashing procedure. While a bios update is not difficult, an incorrect flash can render your motherboard unbootable ie junk.

tobosidaniel

u recomand to do it toghether tomorow, here? or is better to take the system to a store for pc? i repeat that the system i buy it one week ago and they send it working for sure! so there is no posibilitty that is necesary to open the system fisicaly. it must work by soft as it worked. i have a waranty too but is very big problem for me to take it to them becouse im in chair and i move a little hard.. :d thank you again

crjdriver

I will not be here tomorrow; leaving for work for a few days.
All shops do bios updates at the owners risk ie it does not work and it is not their problem; it is your problem. This is why I said IF you decide to attempt an update, you read and fully understand the flashing procedure. There should be a guide on the support page for your system.

Remember there is no guarantee than an update will allow you to use the card; again it is hit and miss.

tobosidaniel

and how they can send it all working good and after an windows reinstal the card stop working? is bios change with my windows instalation? how so?

tobosidaniel

let me explain more, pls. when system arrived to me there was a stiker stik on the onboard monitor imput so i can not plugin the monitor into onboard card. only AMD card was 'open'..hdmi. but smart me, i take the stiker off and plug the monitor into onboard card :( for instala win.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.