1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

AMD 64 athlon 3700+ no Post no boot

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by jackdawack, Aug 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. jackdawack

jackdawack Thread Starter

I have the K8t neo msi MoBo serial number MS-6702 with version 1.2, i am currently running my amd 3200+ and its fine, how ever when i put in the new over clocked amd 3700+ processor no monitor signal is sent. Do i need to update my bios? im not really bios literate but i can follow directions to update, just wanted to know if any one has had this problem. My bios are on default i have not made any adjustments since i bought this computer. thnx guys, ive been searching all day for a possible answer to this.

2. Sponsor

3. jackdawack

also how do i get into the bios? sounds like a real dumb question but it just wont work for me. i can get into an option screen to flash the bios but it wont actually let me get into them, or is that it? i didnt want f-ck anything up and have my computer not work at all. i also have a 450wtt power supply.

4. replay

replay

5. jackdawack

yes that is it

6. replay

replay

CPU

• Supports 64-bit AMD® Athlon™ 64 processor (Socket 754)
    • Supports 2800+, 3000+, 3200+, 3400+
    • Supports Sempron 2600+, 2800+, 3000+, 3100+, 3300+

7. jackdawack

the second line Supports 2800+, 3000+, 3200+, 3400+ , thats for the first line Supports 64-bit AMD® Athlon™ 64 processor (Socket 754) types?, when i bought this processor they make it sound like it supports all 64 bit amd athlon 64's

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/610924

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice