1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

AMD and INTEL

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by MaD_KiLLeR, Oct 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. MaD_KiLLeR

MaD_KiLLeR Thread Starter

Hey, My mate is getting a new computer and is wondering whats CPU to get out of the 2 Below

* AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+

*Intel Core2Duo E6750

Thanks,

MaD

2. BG-0

BG-0

3. MaD_KiLLeR

nah man, quads are 230 here and the e7200 is 150 <big diff, and this if for gaming not multitasking, so a quad wouldn't be necessary at this time as most games don't support it

4. BG-0

BG-0

Well, I like my 5600+, OCed to 3.21 GHz for gaming (Assassin's Creed, STALKERs...).
    So, if you get the 6000+ for about 100$ there, get it. BTW how much would the 6750 be?

5. MaD_KiLLeR

none of our shops stock it atm, i just had it there because its what i have and yeah, then for my other post i checked out some other ones and the 7200 is pretty close to it.

it was like $200AUD when i got it, because thats when core 2 duos just came out but yeah :)

6. BG-0

BG-0

Well, it's up to you how much you want to spend. 5600 or 6000+ are great low budget CPUs...

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/758070

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice