1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

AMD Graphics Driver Error "Failed To Load Detection Driver"

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by Sahil123, Jul 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Sahil123

Sahil123 Thread Starter

Hello Guys I need your help in my laptop Graphics error.I uninstalled my AMD graphics card recently from control panel.Now i am trying to install the drivers and i have downloaded my graphics card driver from www.amd.com .But when the drivers installing there is a error message coming that is "failed to load detection driver".Please Help Me.
    My Laptop is HP Probook 445 G1.

2. Sahil123

Sahil123 Thread Starter

One more thing guys.My graphics convert into Standard VGA Graphics.

3. plodr

plodr

First Name:
    Liz
    Start here
    http://h20564.www2.hp.com/hpsc/swd/public/readIndex?sp4ts.oid=5359421
    Since you did not post the version of Windows and if it is 32 bit or 64 bit, I could not narrow it down to post a more accurate link.

Laptops don't have graphics cards, they have chips on the motherboard. You go to the manufacturer's site to get the correct drive, not amd.

4. Sahil123

Sahil123 Thread Starter

Hey Bro My Windows is Windows 7 Ultimate 32 Bit

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1174278

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice