Amd ryzen 3

crjdriver

Much better [and easier] to purchase a 550 or 570 chipset board. Those have native support for 3xxx series processors [at least most of them]
If you really want a 450 chipset board, check the support page to see if 3xxx processors are supported from the release bios on. As I said some boards do support your processor from the release bios on however not many.

Iori

Okay thanks! Also, should I get an ssd or just stick with an hdd?

crjdriver

A ssd is the single biggest boost to performance you can give to a system. Honestly once you use a system with a ssd [or nvme M.2] you will NEVER want to use a system with a spin drive again.

Iori

A ssd is the single biggest boost to performance you can give to a system. Honestly once you use a system with a ssd [or nvme M.2] you will NEVER want to use a system with a spin drive again.
Thank you so much! I think I’m going with the ryzen 5 3600 with asrock b450m pro 4 mother Board and a gtx 1650 super

crjdriver

You are welcome. Just a word of advise. Do some reading and or watching videos regarding how to build a system. If you have a knowledgeable friend who can watch you, that would be something to do.
You do not get extra credit for how fast you build a system so go slowly and check your work. If you are unsure of something, ask.
Your parts cost a reasonable amount of money and you would not want to fry a motherboard because you installed a standoff in the wrong place.

Thank you so much! I think I’m going with the ryzen 5 3600 with asrock b450m pro 4 mother Board and a gtx 1650 super
I know you were only recommended Asus and Gigabyte, but MSI and Asrock are also very good boards. It's usually not the brand you look for but a specific board that is dialed in well with a BIOS release and using excellent hardware. Good luck with your Asrock build and you need any help other than youtube videos the experts right here in this thread would help you. Just post your build parts when you get them, take your time, post any issues you come across in a separate thread -- you can post that built in the hardware section.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.