Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

AMD Sata Controller v1.3.1.276 really faulty

804 views 10 replies 3 participants last post by  crjdriver 
#1 ·
I've been getting random audio drops for a few milliseconds. Also, there have been many BSODs that last a few seconds without an error code or a dump file.

#5 ·
Try running these commands:

System File Checker and DISM

Right click on the Start Menu button and choose either Command Prompt (Admin) or Powershell (Admin) option (the option will depend on your Windows 10 Build Version). You need to have admin privileges to perform these commands.

Next, type the command sfc /scannow and press enter.

This may take a while depending on the computer. If it finds anything but does not fix it, next try the next command:

dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

Also, in the Windows search bar, search for View Reliability History. That should give you details on the blue screens.

#6 · (Edited)
I have tried the sfc command and DISM commands multiple times. Did it again anyways. The Reliability History is accurate from the month of January, but this issue happened like around 25th Decmber too and has been occurring more from then on. The reports' attached (couldn't directly upload .XML so compressed it to .rar) I used WhoCrashed to check the dump files.
1611044890830.png
1611044659236.png

Attachments

#8 ·
Well, after some research I'm thinking it is the BIOS. I have the 4.0 BIOS Version, many people have had issues since the 3.7 and after some reading, the 3.20 version is stable. I have an ASRock-A320M HDV R4.0 as stated above. Any idea how to safely downgrade the BIOS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.